To continually provide superior service
Closure of services
The labor shortage in the hotel industry affects the whole region. The availability of our restaurant is therefore limited, as well as our bar and room services. We therefore invite you to reserve your evening meals as early as possible. No reservation guarantee will be made outside packages.
Currently our bar is closed in the afternoon. It will be open for drink service only from 4 p.m. Unfortunately, no room service or Discovery menu are available at this time. Reservations are required for your meals. Reception is limited.
We take care about employees who want to work. Please note that all catering services will be closed for lunches and dinners on Mondays and Tuesdays except for corporate groups until further notice.
Public health measures
In addition to our already high standards of hotel cleanliness, we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures to stem the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and maintain a healthy and safe environment for our guests and employees.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, reminders of the importance of social distancing placed throughout the hotel;
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including increased attention to all points of contact and bathrooms and proper ventiliation of the rooms;
- Health standards respected sign placed on the door to indicate no one has entered the room since it was last cleaned and disinfected;
- Installing good hygiene practices reminders throughout the hotel;
- Plexiglass protective barrier installed at the reception to further limit contact;
- Basic hygiene standards followed by all employees including wearing a mask, regular hand washing, etc.
Thank you for your collaboration and we look forward to welcome you for an exceptional experience in a safe and secure environment.
The vaccination passport is mandatory.
There is a transition period until September 15. This means that if you have not received your vaccination passport, you can present your 2 proofs of vaccines only. A photo ID will be required at each control for anyone 16 years of age and over. To facilitate your stay, we invite you to download the VaxiCode application (which includes your QR codes).
For people from outside the province, these 2 proofs of vaccines and 1 photo ID will be requested.
As the vaccine remains a personal choice, we understand that this practice potentially prevents you from getting the best experience from Ripplecove. If you find yourself in this situation, we invite you to postpone or cancel your stay free of charge as soon as possible.
We also remind you that wearing a mask is mandatory at all times when traveling within the hotel.