Above all, my cuisine is a bridge.
A connection between you and me, between the land and its bounty, between your traditions and our creations. Appreciate each dish as you would the pages of a good book, embrace the subtle notes of the region’s flavors and be prepared for the element of surprise.
It is with genuine joy that I wish you ”Bon Appétit”.
Joris Larigaldie – Executive Chef
- Cauliflower soup with whipped cream, Alfred le fermier and juniper berries12
- Braised Beef bourguignon with caramelized onion purée, Enoki, garlic croutons and red wine sauce14
- Sweetbreads with parsnip, white grape and spruce14
- Clams with leek, potato and onion reduction18
- Foie de gras cooked in milk with sea buckthorn, birch syrup and cocoa18
- Creamy wild mushroom risotto with mascarpone and truffle oil38
- Sea bass with turnip, red quinoa, hemlock spruce oil42
- Rack of wild boar with carrot tart, broccoli, sweet gale and hazelnut jus44
- Venison with braised red cabbage, swiss chard camerise44
- Filet of beef AAA smoked à la minute on hay with squash, onion, beer and parsnip44
Book your table
- Mango with white chocolate, macadamia nuts, Malibu and lime11
- Sponge cake with cherry, vanilla and coffee11
- White and dark chocolate brownies with salted caramel, spruce whipped cream and pecan11
- *A selection of the region's finest raw and pasteurized cheese19
- *Table d’hôte supplement8
- Your waiter will be pleased to describe this evening’s selection