Above all, my cuisine is a bridge.
A connection between you and me, between the land and its bounty, between your traditions and our creations. Appreciate each dish as you would the pages of a good book, embrace the subtle notes of the region’s flavors and be prepared for the element of surprise.
It is with genuine joy that I wish you ”Bon Appétit”.
Joris Larigaldie – Executive Chef
- Fall squash soup with kale, 5 boreal spices whipped cream, brown butter and burnt onion18
- Grilled foie gras with confit crabapple, birch syrup, chicory and roasted eggplant24
- Sweetbread beetroot, elderflower, wild rice20
- Red Tune with black garlic aioli, Chinese artichoke, kombu, red cabbage, verjus and blackberry22
- Cepes scallop sausage, hay sour cream, apple, juniper beef jerky and hemlock oil22
- Ratatouille with Babaganoush, white beans, cherry tomato, zucchini, roasted garlic and red pepper powder38
- Halibut with smoked mashed potatoes, buttermilk, lovage, green apples and pecan42
- Wild boar loin with puy lentils, shitake, yellow wine, hazelnut oil and grapefruit44
- Duck breast with parsley root, house lemon mustard, parsley pesto and pear44
- Hay smoked beef filet with braised beef, Butternut squash, samphire and red wine mushroom 44
Book your table
- Mango parfait, chocolate shortbread, pineapple. lime meringue and coconut14
- Panna cotta with smoked white chocolate, cacao tuile, caramelized apple. sweet clover sponge cake14
- Raspberry sorbet with yellow peach clafoutis, candied sour cherry, strawberry and blackberry14
- Milk chocolate crémeux with hazelnut dacquoise, raspeberry gel, pecan and sea salt ice cream16
- *A selection of the region's finest raw and pasteurized cheese19
- *Table d’hôte supplement8
- Your waiter will be pleased to describe this evening’s selection