Above all, my cuisine is a bridge.
A connection between you and me, between the land and its bounty, between your traditions and our creations. Appreciate each dish as you would the pages of a good book, embrace the subtle notes of the region’s flavors and be prepared for the element of surprise.
It is with genuine joy that I wish you ”Bon Appétit”.
Joris Larigaldie – Executive Chef
- Celeriac soup with camelina and sea parsley oil paint, burnt garlic16
- Beef tartare with carrot, onion, miso and egg yolk20
- Sweetbread tart with green peas, brown butter, honeysuckle berry and mint 20
- Turbot with leek, potatoes and onion reduction, yarrow18
- Quail with mushroom, larch and foie gras22
- Soft boiled egg with buckwheat mushroom risotto, mascarpone and white truffle oil38
- Beef filet with fermented shallot, black trumpet, raspberry and mash potato44
- Halibut with turnip purée, angelica oil, black garlic and creamed kombu42
- Venison with beet, elderflower, elderberry44
- Pheasant with onion crust, carrot tart, broccoli and hazelnut juice44
Book your table
- Maple Canellé with Semifreddo, lemon, burnt banana and meringue11
- Creamy Dark Chocolate with Earl Grey ice cream and raspberry11
- Sea buckthorn parfait, elderflower, hazelnut and black sesame 11
- Orange Cake with clementine sorbet, blood orange and Grand Marnier11
- *A selection of the region's finest raw and pasteurized cheese19
- *Table d’hôte supplement8
- Your waiter will be pleased to describe this evening’s selection