Above all, my cuisine is a bridge.
A connection between you and me, between the land and its bounty, between your traditions and our creations. Appreciate each dish as you would the pages of a good book, embrace the subtle notes of the region’s flavors and be prepared for the element of surprise.
It is with genuine joy that I wish you ”Bon Appétit”.
Joris Larigaldie – Executive Chef
- Cauliflower cold soup with sea parsley, birch syrup and spînach18
- Pan-friend Foie gras with sweet wine sabayon, boreal five spices, sea buckthorn and hemlock22
- Sweetbread with green peas, lemon veal glaze, lovage root, and mint20
- Quail with radish, chanterelle, pollen and honey20
- Grilled lobster with coppa, brunoise of vegetables, kombu, creamed bisque, and jasmine22
- Ratatouille with Babaganoush, white beans, cherry tomato, zucchini, roasted garlic and red pepper powder38
- Halibut with asparagus, wild grilled onion, samphire and beach pea42
- Pheasant with onion crust, carrot tart, broccoli and hazelnut juice42
- Duck breast with Kohlrabi, rhubarb, strawberry, spinach and balsam fir44
- Hay smoked beef filet with yellow zucchini, pickled daisies, seabeach sandwort and morrel44
Book your table
- Mojito, passion fruit, lime, spiced rhum and mint14
- Orange Cake with clementine sorbet, orange and blood orange14
- Rhubarb sorbet, strawberry, elderflower14
- Dark Chocolate, Earl Grey ice cream and raspberry16
- *A selection of the region's finest raw and pasteurized cheese19
- *Table d’hôte supplement8
- Your waiter will be pleased to describe this evening’s selection