Above all, my cuisine is a bridge.
A connection between you and me, between the land and its bounty, between your traditions and our creations. Appreciate each dish as you would the pages of a good book, embrace the subtle notes of the region’s flavors and be prepared for the element of surprise.
It is with genuine joy that I wish you ”Bon Appétit”.
- Jerusalem artichoke soup with Jerusalem artichoke purée, onion poweder, veal glaze, burnt pearl onion, beef jerky16
- Grilled foie gras with confit crabapple, birch syrup, chicory and roasted eggplant24
- Veal sweetbread with beetroot, elderflower, wild rice20
- Ratatouille with Babaganoush, white beans, cherry tomato, zucchini, roasted garlic and red pepper powder18
- Cepes scallop sausage, hay sour cream, apple, juniper beef jerky and hemlock oil22
- Risotto with wild mushroom, parmesan, mascarpone and white truffle oil38
- Cod with roasted cauliflower purée, Tokyo turnip, bee balm oil, kale, sea parsley42
- Wild boar loin with puy lentils, shitake, yellow wine, hazelnut oil and grapefruit44
- Duck breast with parsley root, house lemon mustard, parsley pesto and pear44
- Hay smoked beef filet with braised beef, butternut squash, samphire and red wine mushroom 44
Book your table
- Mango parfait, chocolate shortbread, pineapple. lime meringue and coconut14
- Maple syrup panna cotta, blackberry, apple, Earl Grey cake Morello cherry tuile14
- Carrot cake with Pistachio ice cream, sablé crumble, cream cheese crémeux, pecan, candied carrot14
- Raspberry sorbet with yellow peach clafoutis, candied sour cherry, strawberry and blackberry14
- Poire belle Hélène with pear, Tonka bean infused ganache, pear sorbet, chocolate fudge sauce, chocolate cake16
- *A selection of the region's finest raw and pasteurized cheese19
- *Table d’hôte supplement8
- Your waiter will be pleased to describe this evening’s selection