Above all, my cuisine is a bridge.
A connection between you and me, between the land and its bounty, between your traditions and our creations. Appreciate each dish as you would the pages of a good book, embrace the subtle notes of the region’s flavors and be prepared for the element of surprise.
It is with genuine joy that I wish you ”Bon Appétit”.
Joris Larigaldie – Executive Chef
- Grilled lobster. confit tomato, smoked tomato purée, jasmine and celery20
- Pan-friend Foie gras with cherry tomato, boreal five spices, sea buckthorn and hemlock22
- Sweetbread celeriac, star anise beetroot powder, reindeer moss and fireweed flower20
- Quail with cherry juice, chanterelle, radish and egg yolk18
- Scallop ceviche with pickle, raspberry, sea urchin, grilled garlic stem, wild rose and tarragon aioli 20
- Ratatouille with Babaganoush, white beans, cherry tomato, zucchini, roasted garlic and red pepper powder38
- Halibut with fennel, turnip, spring onion and granny smith apple42
- Pheasant with onion crust, carrot tart, broccoli and hazelnut juice42
- Duck breast with Kohlrabi, rhubarb, strawberry, and spinach44
- Roasted chicken with sweet corn, onion, shiitake and creamy yellow wine sauce44
- Hay smoked beef filet with zucchini, samphire, confit potato and morel44
Book your table
- Mojito, passion fruit, lime, spiced rhum and mint14
- Orange Cake with clementine sorbet, orange and blood orange14
- Rhubarb sorbet with strawberry compote, rhubarb salad, strawberry espuma14
- Milk chocolate crémeux with hazelnut dacquoise, raspeberry gel, pecan and sea salt ice cream16
- *A selection of the region's finest raw and pasteurized cheese19
- *Table d’hôte supplement8
- Your waiter will be pleased to describe this evening’s selection